Films with Benefits Presents: ZOMBINGO!
On the heels of their wildly successful trivia and SCHLOCKBUSTER events at Fortune & Glory, the Films with Benefits hi-fi film trivia masterminds have been deep in the horror movie dungeon cooking up something fresh and exciting. Mark your calendars for October 26!
Films with Benefits hi-fi trivia is pleased to present an all-new addition to our film-centric event lineup: ZOMBINGO - Bingo of the Undead -- Thursday, October 26 at 7pm.
Hosted by Films with Benefits' very own mixmaster Ian, ZOMBINGO takes the B-Movie Bingo format and flips it on its deliciously brainy head. ZOMBINGO will present a collection of segments from some the finest zombie films ever created. Using custom bingo cards, each player will need to keep an eye out for classic zombie tropes from the film segments, working towards the goal of filling a bingo line to get one of a wide array of excellent prizes. Clear your calendar for the last Thursday before Halloween! A few details:
- ZOMBINGO is free!
- The event runs approximately 90 minutes
- There could be multiple winners! First bingo call receives the top prize.
- Prize winners will receive random zombie-inspired gifts, and/or gift certificates for gameplay at Galactix, and/or snacks from Fortune & Glory
- The bingo event will feature five different, 15-minute film segments, each from a different zombie film.
- Each section will be separated by a trivia break so you can grab another beverage or snack --or use the restroom.
- DRESS AS A ZOMBIE --best Zombie wear gets a prize
- We'll kick off at 7pm. You can participate regardless of when you arrive!
- As our taproom is open all ages, so is this event. That said, adult language might be present in materials.
- You can definitely join as an observer --participation is totally optional!
- We have limited capacity, so the event is first come, first seated.
- The Fortune & Glory team is excited to provide a fun option for our friends and colleagues to gather in good company for laughter and fun-spirited competition around one of our civilization's greatest shared experiences: cinema.