Fortune & Glory Launches Films with Benefits Trivia
Back in the early days of Reveille Ciderworks, we longed to hold events. Unfortunately, the nano size of our original taproom (just 350 square feet) kept any expansive gathering well out of reach. That's why we're super stoked to announce that this Thursday, Fortune & Glory will premier our very first original event.
Mark your calendars! Films with Benefits, our inaugural hi-fi film trivia night will kick off on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 6pm at the Fortune & Glory taproom. This coincides with our new open hours on Thursdays: 4-9pm each week.
For this inaugural event, our cinema master (who's also one of our cider makers) has composed a vast array of questions all centering on subject matter taken from the films of screen icon, Brad Pitt. Hone your Pitt literacy and get ready to showcase what it takes to be our very first trivia winner. To celebrate this first event, we're also going to feature some special surprises on the menu, so arrive early. Here are the details:
- We have limited capacity, so the event is first come, first seated.
- Friends with Benefits is free!
- We will crown our winner with a gift subscription to the Criterion Channel (or gift certificate to Video Horizons). We'll also present a gift certificate for snacks to our runners up.
- The event is comprised of four sections, each separated by a break so you can grab another beverage or snack --or use the restroom.
- We'll kick off at 6pm. You can still participate if you arrive late, but you'll reduce your chances of a high score if you miss the first round of questions
- As our taproom is all ages, so is this event! That said, as the event involves questions about --and audio/video segments from-- films, we advise that adult language will be present in materials.
- You can definitely join as an observer --participation is totally optional!
The Fortune & Glory team is excited to provide a fun option for our friends and colleagues to gather in good company for laughter and fun-spirited competition around one of our civilization's greatest shared experiences: cinema.